Monday, November 28, 2011

1 Stamp - 2 Cards

First of all, I love Penny Black stamps.  Last year, she introduced a new line of Fashion Girls stamps.  I instantly fell in love with them.

As part of my in-house design team work for The Scrapbooking Studio in Bloomington, IL, I decided to take the Fashion Delivery stamp (4213K) and make two different cards.

The first card pairs this stamp with beautiful papers from Echo Park's Season's Greetings Collection.  This paper has a retro feel and I love how it coordinates with the stamp.  I used a simple paper piecing technique for her coat and the rest is colored with Copics.  I really like the colors in this card.

Pin It

For the 2nd card, I paired up the stamp with papers from the Amy Tangerine line from American Crafts.  For this one, I simply used Copics for all the coloring.  Found a coordinating button and cute birthday sentiment from Memory Box.

Pin It
I hope this inspires you to think outside the box.  When you use a stamp, think of all the possibilities and techniques to create different looks and pieces of art.

See you soon!

Linda

2 comments:

  1. Love these almost as much as I love the scrapbook layouts you did (that I hope to see on here)! - one of the peas in the pod.

    ReplyDelete