Today I wanted to feature a very pretty card that we made in the classes I recently taught at Violette's in Lakeland, Florida. This is such a great store. So much product in a great space. It's got a great victorian feel to the store and Diana and the staff there are fantastic. And the customers??!! Well, they couldn't be beat. I had such a great time with all of them!
Here's a card I designed with one of Memory Box's newest stamps, Luminous Poppies (G1911). It's available mounted on wood or as a cling!
- Use Distress Markers to color directly onto the Luminous Poppies stamp. Color stems with Shabby Shutters andd Peeled Paint. Color poppies with Barn Door, then lightly swipe on Black Soot at the base of the poppies.
- “Huff” on the stamp with your warm breath then stamp onto white cardstock.
- Adhere stamped image to Cranberry paper and then to front of Licorice Note Card
- Stamp Happy Birthday Special combo (B1910) onto a small piece of white cardstock toward the right side using Black Archival Ink. Cut into a flag.
- Then adhere to Licorice piece and cut into flag. Then attach to front of card.
- Add black twine to red button and attach to front of card with a glue dot.
This is such an easy card to make. I also thought it would be versatile for different occasions by swapping out the sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by!