Saturday, April 13, 2013

Loving the Classes in Florida

So, I've been in Florida since Wednesday teaching card classes using all new dies and stamps from Memory Box.   I am having a blast!

So far, I've had the privilege to teach at Stamp & Scrap A-Latte in Spring Hill and Priceless Scrapbooks in Ocala!  What amazing stores!!!   Such wonderful owners and fantastic customers!!!   I'm just thrilled with the turn out for these classes, but I guess I should have expected it since the world has fallen in love with Memory Box!

Here's one of the cards we made in the class at Stamp & Scrap A-Latte.

And here's on of the cards we made at Priceless Scrapbooks.

Next up is Scraporium in Lutz!

Thanks for stopping by!

Linda

1 comment:

  1. What about Betty and Linda at Violettes??? Were't we the highlight of your Florida trip???

    ReplyDelete