Friday, December 23, 2011

St. Maarten and Amy Tangerine

Ahhhhhh, a day off from both jobs!!!   Still in my pj's, drinking a cup of coffee, and getting lost in Pinterest-land!     Then it hit me...HELLO!...you have a blog...you haven't posted in a long time!!  Get to it!

So, here I am.  Sharing a project I made for display at The Scrapbooking Studio in Bloomington, IL. 

My beautiful niece (and god-daughter) Jen and I took a trip to St. Maarten this summer to celebrate her high school graduation.  We had such a great time.   It was relaxing, yet adventurous.  And fun!  So, I decided to work with the Amy Tangerine line from American Crafts to highlight some of the pictures.  The bright colors are perfect for this tropical theme.

The first picture here is the left side of the layout:

And here is the right side:

All the papers are from the Amy Tangerine line as is the adorable little felt camera embellishment.

The flowers are made from Zipper Trim from Maya Road.  I'm now addicted to making flowers out of this stuff!
Zipper Trim - Sky Blue
Here's a close up of one of the zipper flowers:

I added a rhinestone button I had laying around.  I think its from Bazzill.  Here's a tutorial from Caroline at Maya Road on how to make the zipper flowers.  Once you get the hang of it, they're super easy to make!

And of course, you can get all your supplies at The Scrapbooking Studio!

Merry Christmas to all!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment