Monday, January 9, 2012

A Father's Love

As my parents age, I find myself getting really emotional and looking back at old pictures often.   I'm especially fond of these pictures of my dad and my oldest brother, Bob.  These were taken around 1959 or 1960 when Bob was not quite 3.

I used to think my dad looked like Johnny Cash.  Maybe it's because we had a ton of his records and my dad was a great singer!  Love the hair style!  I found out the dog's name is Pepper.  Dad talks pretty fondly about Pepper.

Okay, now I'm getting emotional again.  Here's the layout I made with these pictures. 

Here's the left side:
And here's the right side:


I used Bo Bunny's Timepiece Collection for this layout.  I find myself drawn to this collection.  I love the reds, creams, and browns.  You can find all of these papers at The Scrapbooking Studio in Bloomington, IL.  You can also check out this layout on display there.

Thanks for stopping by.

Linda

2 comments:

  1. love how you used the large die cut paper across both pages and adding the red to it makes it stand out!

    ReplyDelete