Friday, January 27, 2012

Classic Cupid Heart

It's been a whirlwind lately so I haven't had a chance to post anything.    But, I just finished up teaching two Memory Box Valentine Day card classes.  One was at The Scrapbooking Studio in Bloomington, IL and the other was at The Scrapadoodle in Peoria, IL. Both were great classes...such wonderful people and so generous!   I love both of these stores!   And it's always so nice seeing customers take advantage of locally owned scrapbook stores!

I have to confess that usually when I make a set of cards for a class there might be one that I really don't care for.  Not this time.  I designed 8 cards; 4 for each location and I really love all of them!  It was hard for me to decide which one to feature first.

I finally landed on this one:


This card features the Classic Heart stamp and the Cupid Heart die;  both from Memory Box and both available at the stores above!

I also dyed some seam binding ribbon using Twinkling H2O's and Walnut Stain Distress Ink.   The solid cardstock is from Memory Box and the patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found II Collection - Blush.

See you soon!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment