Saturday, June 9, 2012

Cottage Leaf from Memory Box

Memory Box released their most recent collection this past week!   Being on the design team, I've had the privilege of getting to play with the products a week early.  I've already made a boat load of cards.  This is a great small collection and so fun.

Here's one of the cards I designed to teach at Scrapadoodle in Peoria, IL.
Cottage Leaf edited

Pin It

This is a super simple card but I like that about it.  I love the cheery colors, too.  Why don't you join me for my class at the Scrapadoodle!  It's Sunday, June 24 from 1:30 - 4:00 p.m.  Call the store at 309-691-5152 to sign up!

Supplies:
Memory Box:  Currant Note Card, Currant Gingham Paper, White Paper, Just a Note Combo, Cottage Leaf Die
Hero Arts:  Smooth Clear Gemstones

my blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment