Monday, August 13, 2012

Where has the time gone......and another journal

Wow...this is sad.  I can't believe how long its been since I've posted anything.  I'll just blame it on summer...crazy hectic schedules.

Here's one of the journals I recently created for a friend at work. 

Pin It

For this journal, I used an older collection from My Minds Eye called Lost & Found 2 - Rosy "Ordinary" - Dream paper.  It fit the size of the journal perfectly.  I grabbed an extra sheet of paper and cut out the frame with "dream" and the bird and popped it up with foam tape.  Then I added Glossy Accents over the word "dream."

The flowers are left over Hero Arts or Prima flowers.  I just layered them and added a couple of snaps and a button to the centers and layered them over a gem flourish.

This one is simple but cute....I think.
Now....I'll be back very soon with some lovely creations featuring the new What's in the Box - Holiday 2012 release from Memory Box!   Wowza...they've outdone themselves again!
We've got a blog blitz going on over on the design team blog - Outside the Box.  There will be give aways all this week!  Check it out!

Linda

1 comment: