Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Harvest Wreath

Over on the Memory Box Designer Blog, Outside the Box, I'm featuring a card I designed using the Maple Wreath stamp (G1793) and coordinating Maple Wreath die (98200).   I heat embossed the stamped image then colored with Twinkling H2O's.

Here's the same basic card layout but this time I used the Harvest Wreath (G1791) and coordinating Harvest Wreath die (98198).

Pin It
I love using Twinkling H2O's.  In this example, I started by coloring the leaves entirely with Sunshine.  Then randomly colored with Ginger Peach, Hot Cinnamon, and Wild Vine.   

If you love to color, this card is for you!

And, if you live near Springfield, IL, this is one of the cards we'll be making at my September 10 class at Prairie Art Stamps.  Call the store if you would like to reserve a spot.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment