Monday, August 8, 2011

Fall Leaf Trio

Hi!  Thanks for visiting my new blog.   Today, I'm featuring one of the cards I'll be teaching in Peoria, IL at The Scrapadoodle on Saturday, August 20.  

Pin It
I really like the way this card turned out.   I used various Copic markers and using the "feather-flick" technique randomly colored a piece of cream Neenah paper.  Then I stamped Fall Leaf Trio (F1776) from Memory Box with Rich Cocoa Memento ink onto this paper and trimmed closing around the stamped edge.  This was a fun "experiment" and made a beautiful design on the leaves. 

I cut out another fall leaf trio using the Fall Leaf Trio (98208) die from Memory Box.

The card is a Wassail Note card.  The designer paper is the new Woodland Path from the Nightfall Collection!  Great colors.  On the right side of the card, I stamped Vintage Halloween Words (G1802) with Rich Cocoa Memento ink.   Of course, everything is distressed with Ranger Distress Inks in Brushed Corduroy.

Hope you enjoyed my card and maybe I'll see you in Peoria!

No comments:

Post a Comment