Sunday, August 21, 2011

Peoria Class Update

Wow!!  I had such a great turn out for my Memory Box Fall card class at Scrapadoodle in Peoria yesterday.   My first time teaching there so didn't think I would have more than a handful....I had 13 wonderful students.   And I do believe everyone enjoyed the time.

Here are the cards we made....
We used a lot of different techniques in class including Copics, masking, UTEE cracked glass technique, colored pencil blending, and as you can see, lots of distressing!   Of course, all the stamps, papers, and dies were from Memory Box.

I have to thank Dave Brethauer, the owner of Memory Box, for providing all the product!  He is so wonderful to work for!

Next Memory Box class is at Prairie Art Stamps in Springfield, IL on Saturday, September 10.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment