Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Easter Egg Trio for Memory Box

What's not to love about the Filigree Easter Egg die??!!

I'll be teaching in Peoria, IL at the Scrapadoodle on March 24.  In planning for the class, the owner Lynne Demanes asked me to use this die.  She said its many of her customers' favorite!  And who could blame them.

So, here we are!  I hope they like it!

Pin It

I started out by die cutting three eggs out of papers from the Viola 6 X 6 paper pack using the Classic Egg die (98305).  It was hard to choose just three!  Next, I cut the Filigree Egg (98306) 3 times from the new Aloe paper.  I ran the Filigree Egg pieces through my Xyron "X" and attached them to the Classic Egg pieces. Sentiment is Easter Joy (B1763)

The card is made up of an Aloe Note Card, a white mat and the top mat is the new Sky paper.  My favorite.
If you live in the Peoria, IL area I hope you'll consider taking this class.  1:00 to 3:30 on March 24 at the Scrapadoodle

Thanks for stopping by!

Linda

1 comment: